One of the things we need in order to activate your UPS freight agreement is a UPS Access Key from your UPS account.
Continue reading to see how to retrieve your UPS Access Key.
- Log in or create an account on the UPS website.
- Go to Home > Help Centre > Technology Support > Tools and Resources tab > Developer Resource Centre > Access the UPS Developer Kit.
- Under Step 4, click on Request an access key.
- Fill out the secondary contact information.
- Add your UPS agreement. It's the customer number that you already have.
- Click on Request Access Key.
- An e-mail that contains your access information will be sent to you.