You can book PostNord EMS International Express shipments through Shipmondo. However, if you have your own PostNord EMS shipping agreement, it's also possible to activate it on your Shipmondo account.
Try to find more info regarding PostNord EMS International Express here.
Setup of own PostNord EMS agreement
You'll need the following in order to be able to book PostNord EMS shipments through Shipmondo (through your own shipping agreement):
- An account at Shipmondo (free to sign up here).
- An agreement about EMS International Express with PostNord (contact PostNord's sales department to get an agreement if you don't already have one).
- Confirmation from our customer service that your EMS agreement is activated on your Shipmondo account. Use this contact form to initiate the setup.
How to process your PostNord EMS shipments
The process for managing EMS shipments is as follows:
- Log in to your Shipmondo account here.
- Book EMS shipments for desired countries. If you're unsure of how to fill out the electronic customs documents, have a look at this guide.
- Print your shipping labels and customs documents and prepare your shipments for drop off or pick up, depending on you agreement with PostNord.