These are some of the features you get by using Shipmondo's free shipping module on your webshop:
Offer your customers a pick-up point/parcelshop selector at your webshop checkout, with a list/map of nearest pick-up points, based on the receiver’s address
Setting a fixed shipping price or calculated price based on the order amount, weight or quantity
Free shipping if the order exceeds a certain amount
Multiple carrier options in one app
Supported carriers and countries with optional pick-up point-selector
Bring (DK, NO, FI, SE)
GLS (DK, SE)
PostNord (DK, SE, NO, FI, AT, BE, LT, EE, NL, DE, LU, LV, FR)
PrestaShop version 1.6.x
PHP 5.5.9 or newer
SuperCheckout v4.0.6 (of KnowBand)
One page checkout for PrestaShop Module v2.3.11 (of Canin.sk)
One Page Checkout PS v2.3.5 (of Presteamshop)
How to install the shipping module
Download Shipmondo shipping module for PrestaShop 1.6
Click here to download the version 1.2.4 (Released on November 27, 2018)
NB! If you have a shipping module older than v. 1.0.6 installed on PrestaShop 1.6, it's important that you uninstall it before installing the latest version.
2. Log in to your PrestaShop and go to Modules and Services.
Click on Add a new module.
3. Click on Choose a file, select the pakkelabels_shipping_1_2_4.zip file from your computer (that you've downloaded in step 1) and then click on Upload this module.
4. Go to Modules and Services > Modules List. Search for Pakkelabels.dk Shipping and click on the green Install-button.
Then click on Proceed with the installation.
5. Log in to your Shipmondo account.
Go to Settings > Integration > Shipping module access, click on Generate key and copy the key that's just been created.
6. Go to your PrestaShop and insert the shipping module key as the Fronted Key in your Pakkelabels.dk Shipping setup.
7. If you wish to show a map overview of the closest pick-up points in your webshop checkout, then you'll need a Google Maps API key. Follow this guide to see how you can obtain one and save it for the next step.
8. Go back to PrestaShop and insert the key in Google API Map Key.
At the same time, check that the delivery method mapping is correct.
Click on Save.
N.B. Google Maps API key is required for Popup (map) view. If you however choose Dropdown as the view type for your service point-selector, then the Google Maps API key (steps 7 and 8 of this guide) is not a requirement. Instead, type "Shipmondo" in the Google API Maps key.
9. All the available shipping methods will automatically be added under Shipping > Carriers.
Now you can start configuring and enabling shipping methods you wish to offer to your customers.