These are some of the features you get by using Shipmondo's free shipping module on your webshop:
- Offer your customers a pick-up point/parcelshop selector at your webshop checkout, with a list/map of nearest pick-up points, based on the receiver’s address
- Setting a fixed shipping price or calculated price based on the order amount, weight or quantity
- Free shipping if the order exceeds a certain amount
- Multiple carrier options in one app
Supported carriers and countries with optional pick-up point-selector
- Bring (DK, NO, FI, SE)
- dao (DK)
- GLS (DK, SE)
- PostNord (DK, SE, NO, FI, AT, BE, LT, EE, NL, DE, LU, LV, FR)
- PrestaShop version 1.7.x
- PHP 5.5.9 or newer
How to install the shipping module
- Make sure you download the correct version og Shipmondo shipping module for PrestaShop:
If you're using PrestaShop version 1.7.0 to 1.7.5, click here to download.
- If you have a shipping module older than v. 1.0.6 installed on PrestaShop 1.7, it's important that you uninstall it before installing the latest version.
If you're using PrestaShop version 1.7.6+, click here to download.
- This module is regularly updated.
- Supports Warehouse theme.
- Tested with One Page Checkout v1.0.3 by Prestateam.
- Tested with Super Checkout v6.0.2 by Knowband.
- Tested with The Checkout v3.2.5 by Zelarg.
- Do not uninstall an older version of the shipping module if you have it installed already. We make sure to transfer the configuration from the old shipping module to the new.
2. Log in to your PrestaShop and go to Modules > Module Manager.
Click on the Upload a module-button at the top of the page.
3. Click on select file or drag the file into the marked field.
Select the file from your computer (that you've downloaded in step 1) and wait until you're notified that the module has been installed.
4. Click on Configure or go to Modules > Module Manager > Installed modules, find the Pakkelabels.dk shipping module and click on Configure.
5. Log in to your Shipmondo account.
Go to Settings > Integration > Shipping module access, click on Generate key and copy the key that's just been created.
6. Go to your PrestaShop and insert the shipping module key as the Fronted Key in your Pakkelabels.dk Shipping setup.
7. If you wish to show a map overview of the closest pick-up points in your webshop checkout, then you'll need a Google Maps API key. Follow this guide to see how you can obtain one and save it for the next step.
8. Go back to PrestaShop and insert the key in Google API Map Key.
At the same time, check that the delivery method mapping is correct.
Click on Save.
N.B. Google Maps API key is required for Popup (map) view. If you however choose Dropdown as the view type for your service point-selector, then the Google Maps API key (steps 7 and 8 of this guide) is not a requirement. Instead, type "Shipmondo" in the Google API Maps key.
9. All the available shipping methods will automatically be added under Shipping > Carriers.
Now you can start configuring and enabling shipping methods you wish to offer to your customers.