Offer your customers a pick-up point/parcelshop selector at your webshop checkout, with a list/map of nearest pick-up points, based on the receiver’s address
Setting a fixed shipping price or calculated price based on the order amount, weight or quantity
Free shipping if the order exceeds a certain amount
Multiple carrier options in one app
Supported carriers and countries with optional pick-up point-selector
Bring (DK, NO, FI, SE)
GLS (DK, SE)
PostNord (DK, SE, NO, FI, AT, BE, LT, EE, NL, DE, LU, LV, FR)
PHP 5.5.9 or newer
thirty bees 1.0.3
How to install the shipping module
1. Download Shipmondo shipping module for thirty bees.
Click here to download the version 1.2.1 (Released on November 7, 2017).
2. Log in to your PrestaShop and go to Modules and Services.
3. Click on Add a new module and select the file from your computer that you downloaded in step 1.
Then click on Upload this module.
4. Go to Modules and Services > Modules List. Search for Pakkelabels.dk Shipping and click on the green Install-button.
Then click on Proceed with the installation.
5. Log in to your Shipmondo account.
Go to Settings > Integration > Shipping module access, click on Generate key and copy the key that's just been created.
6. Go to your thirty bees and insert the shipping module key as the Fronted Key in your Pakkelabels.dk Shipping setup.
7. If you wish to show a map overview of the closest pick-up points in your webshop checkout, then you'll need a Google Maps API key. Follow this guide to see how you can obtain one and save it for the next step.
8. Go back to PrestaShop and insert the key in Google API Map Key.
At the same time, check that the delivery method mapping is correct.
Click on Save.
Note! Google Maps API key is required for Popup (map) view. If you however choose Dropdown as the view type for your service point-selector, then the Google Maps API key (steps 7 and 8 of this guide) is not a requirement. Instead, type "Shipmondo" in the Google API Maps key.
9. All the available shipping methods will automatically be added under Shipping > Carriers.
Now you can start configuring and enabling shipping methods you wish to offer to your customers.