These are some of the features you get by using Shipmondo's free shipping module on your webshop:
Offer your customers a pick-up point/parcelshop selector at your webshop checkout, with a list/map of nearest pick-up points, based on the receiver’s address
Setting a fixed shipping price or calculated price based on the order amount, weight or quantity
Free shipping if the order exceeds a certain amount
Multiple carrier options in one app
Supported carriers and countries with optional pick-up point-selector
Bring (DK, NO, FI, SE)
GLS (DK, SE)
PostNord (DK, SE, NO, FI, AT, BE, LT, EE, NL, DE, LU, LV, FR)
Read more here.
How to install the shipping module
1. Log in to your WooCommerce admin from an admin-user.
Click on Plugins > Add New in the menu to the left. Then search for shipmondo in the upper right corner.
Click on Install Now.
2. Click on Activate.
Now you can find Shipmondo shipping module under active plugins.
3. Log in to your Shipmondo account.
Go to Settings > Integration > Shipping module access, click on Generate key and copy the key that's just been created.
4. Go back to your WooCommerce admin and click on WooCommerce > Shipmondo in the left menu.
Insert shipping module key from the the previous step in Shipping module access key.
Click on Save Changes.
N.B. Google Maps API key is required for Map view. If you however choose Dropdown as the view type for your service point-selector, then the Google Maps API key (steps 5 and 6 of this guide) is not a requirement. Instead, type "Shipmondo" in the Google Maps API key.
5. If you wish to show a map overview of the closest pick-up points in your webshop checkout, then you'll need a Google Maps API key. Follow this guide to see how you can obtain one and save it for the next step.
6. Go back to your WooCommerce admin and click on WooCommerce > Shipmondo in the left menu.
Insert the key from the previous step in Google Maps API key.
Select Map as the view option under Pick-up point-selector view.
Click on Save Changes.
7. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping. Add the shipping zones (countries) you would like to send to. The example below shows the setup of shipping zone for Denmark.
Now you're ready for setting up shipping methods that you wish your customers to be able to see and choose from during checkout.