We're constantly working on expanding the list of integrations at payment solutions that are supported on our platform.
Below is an overview of integration types and payment solutions that are currently supported for different webshop platforms/accounting systems.
If you need a specific webshop system or a payment solution to be supported, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Shipmondo supports two integration types:
- Order management (Import to Orders)
- Shipment drafts (Import to Drafts)
Click here to read about the difference between the two solutions.
For some webshop/accounting systems both integration types are supported. For other systems the only possible integration type is Import to Drafts.
Both Import to Orders and Import to Drafts are supported for:
- DanDomain Classic
- Golden Planet
- Magento 1.9
- Magento 2
- thirty bees
Integrations supporting only Import to Drafts are:
- Billy (accounting system)
- Dinero (accounting system)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Payment Solutions (Payment Gateways)
For order management, we currently support the following payment solutions:
- Bambora Checkout (WooCommerce, Magento 2, Scannet, Smartweb, Wannafind, Dandomain)
- ePay (Magento 1.9, Magento 2, Prestashop, Shopify*, Shoporama, Scannet, Smartweb, Wannafind, WooCommerce)
- Nets D2 (Dandomain, Prestashop, Shopify*, Shoporama, WooCommerce)
- Nets Easy (Shopify)
- Klarna Payments (Shopify, WooCommerce)
- OnPay (Dandomain, Dandomain Classic, Scannet, Smartweb, Wannafind)
- PensoPay (Prestashop, Shopify*, Shoporama, Scannet, Smartweb, Wannafind, WooCommerce)
- PayPal (Shopify, WooCommerce)
- QuickPay (DanDomain**, Golden Planet, Prestashop, Shopify*, Shoporama, Scannet, Smartweb, Wannafind, WooCommerce)
- Reepay (WooCommerce)
- Shopify Payments (Shopify)
- Stripe (Prestashop, Shopify*, WooCommerce)
- Yourpay (Prestashop, WooCommerce)
- Viabill via Epay, PensoPay, QuickPay and Yourpay
- Mobilepay via Epay, PensoPay, QuickPay and Yourpay
* N.B. If you need payment status to be updated on your orders in Shopify, when capturing payments from Shipmondo, then you need to set up Shopify Payments payment gateway instead of setting up direct integration with any particular payment gateway.
**DanDomain Classic doesn't support payment capture through QuickPay.