This guide supports integration setup for Magento 2.1.9 to 2.4.3, for older versions please consult the overview below:
Follow these 7 steps to set up your integration
1. Log in to your Magento 2 admin.
Go to STORES > CONFIGURATION > SERVICES > OAuth.
Fold down the Consumes Settings menu and make sure that Allow OAuth Access Tokens to be used as standalone Bearer tokens is sat to Yes.
2. Go to SYSTEM > Integrations and click on Add New Integration.
3. Fill out the form as follows:
Email: e-mail address connected to your Magento admin
Callback URL: leave it blank
Identity link URL: leave it blank
Your Password: password used for accessing your Magento admin
4. Go to the API menu, under BASIC SETTINGS and give the user access to following ressources:
Click on Save.
5. Click on Activate, double check whether you have allowed access to all the correct ressources and click on Allow.
6. Copy and save the Access Token as you will need it for setting up your order integration from your Shipmondo account.
7. Log in to your Shipmondo account here.
Go to Settings > Integration > Order and click on the Plus-button (+) in the bottom right corner.
Fill out the fields as follows:
Platform: Magento 2
API Username: Access Token from the previous step
API Password: leave it blank
API URL: Your full website URL (remember to include http: // or https: // in your address)
It's important that you choose the right integration type that fits your business, in order to achieve the most effective setup. Choose between Import to Orders or Import to Drafts.
Read about the difference between the two solutions here.
Tick the Activate integration box.
Click on Create and continue.
The integration is now set up and new orders from your shop will be automatically imported every 10 minutes.
In order to see how you can create a shipment based on an imported order, please click here.
Send T&T to shop
Tick the box by the Send T&T to shop function in order to set the system up to send tracking information back to your shop.
Use transferred weight (Order management)
Tick the box by the Use transferred weight (Order management) function in order to use the weight from your shop orders for booking of your shipments.