Shipmondo's order management makes it possible for you to automatically send a personalized notification to your customer in the form of an e-mail and/or an SMS message.
This way you can create your own message that is dynamic in the way that e.g. receiver name and tracking number are automatically merged into it, without you having to do any work.
Use personalized notification to increase customer loyalty
Personalized notification, whether sent by SMS or email, is a great opportunity for positive branding of your business.
This is where you have the chance to express your identity and give the customer a little extra to make them want to come back.
Customers are usually happy to receive the tracking number for their order, but a small personal greeting from the vendor, can also help in increasing customer loyalty.
There are different actions in Shipmondo that can initiate the activation of a personalized messages, and the triggers are as follows:
- Shipment creation - A personalized message is sent when a shipment is created and it you have chosen the additional service Personalized SMS/Email message.
- Order status: Processing - The personal message is sent when an order changes its status to "started".
- Order status: Packed - The personal message is sent when an order changes its status to "Packed".
- Order status: Ready for pickup - A personalized message is sent when an order is marked to be "Ready for pickup".
- Order status: Picked up - The personal message is sent when an order changes its status to "Picked up".
Example of a personal message
Here is an example of a personal message when creating a shipment.
Personal message as email:
Personal message as SMS:
Setup of personal messages
Here is how to set up personal messages on your Shipmondo account.