N.B. This shipping module is no longer maintained as Adobe has stopped supporting/maintaining Magento 1.9.
These are some of the features you get by using Shipmondo's free shipping module on your webshop:
Offer your customers a pick-up point/parcelshop selector at your webshop checkout, with a list/map of nearest pick-up points, based on the receiver’s address
Setting a fixed shipping price or calculated price based on the order amount, weight or quantity
Free shipping if the order exceeds a certain amount
Multiple carrier options in one app
Supported pick-up points (carrier/country)
Bring (DK, NO, FI, SE)
GLS (DK, SE)
PostNord (DK, SE, NO, FI, AT, BE, LT, EE, NL, DE, LU, LV, FR)
Magento version 1.9
jQuery version 1.9.1 or newer
Tested with OneStepCheckout
How to install the shipping module
1. Download Shipmondo's Magento 1.9 shipping module by clicking here (Shipping module version 2.0.2 ).
2. Log in to your Magento admin and go to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
3. Under Direct package file upload click Choose File and choose the file, you downloaded in step 1.
Click on Upload.
Click on Refresh in the bottom of the page. pakkelabels_shipping now lies under Manage Existing Extensions.
4. Click on Return to Admin.
5. Log in to your Shipmondo account.
Go to Settings > Integration > Shipping module access, click on Generate key and copy the key that's just been created.
6. Go back to your Magento admin and choose System > Configuration from the top menu. Find Configuration under PAKKELABELS.DK in the left menu, and insert the key from step 5 into Shipping Module Key.
Then click on Save Config.
7. Follow this guide to create a free Google maps API key.
This Google maps API key is used for activating the map view in the shipping module.
After you've created your Google maps API key, save it for the next step.
8. Go back to your Magento admin and choose System and Configuration trom the top menu. Choose Configuration under PAKKELABELS.DK in the left menu and insert the key from step 5 into Google maps API key.
Save the settings by clicking on Save Config.
9. Now it is possible to enable/activate the new shipments methods by going to System > Configuration > Shipping Method.
Remember to hit the Save Config button before moving on to the next step (before you click on Handle shipping rates).
10. Click on Handle shipping rate under System > Configuration > Shipping Method, or go to the top menu Pakkelabels.dk > Handle shipping rates to set op the shipping methods you would like to offer your customers.
Click on Create new.