You need the following information in order to be able to set up your payment gateway and capture payments from your orders etc. directly from Shipmondo:
- Your payment gateway business number (also known as Nets merchant ID)
- Your payment gateway API user login and password
- Your payment gateway encryption keys (k1 and k2)
1. Find your business number
Log in to Nets administration and go to Setup > Edit profile.
You can find the business number under Nets Merchant ID at the top.
2. Create your Nets API user
Go to Setup > User Setup > API users.
Under API users, click on Create new login, and create a new username and password. Save these for later use.
3. Find your encryption keys
Go to Integration > MD5 Keys
You can find the encryption keys k1 and k2 at the top of the page.
4. Add your payment gateway to your Shipmondo account
Log in to your Shipmondo account by clicking here.
Go to Settings > Integration > Payment Gateway and click on the Plus-button (+) in the bottom right corner.
Give your payment gateway a name and choose "Nets D2" under Provider.
Specify your Merchant No., API username and Password from step 2, and the encryptions keys K1 and K2 from step 3.
Click on Create.
Now you're ready to connect your payment gateway to your order integration.